The History Of Upscale Shoes New Idea For Upscale Salon?

New Idea for Upscale Salon? - the history of upscale shoes

I thought the idea of opening a stylish salon with personalized service. For a fee, or $ 200, is assigned to a representative of the room and waits for you until you are satisfied. Nice uniforms, bring drinks, with manicures and pedicures and massages. I like the idea that the representative of kissing the feet and hands of the people at the end of the service, personal touch, but I suppose that may not be appropriate. What I want is an environment similar to the nobility of creating, as they were spoiled back in the history of slavery.

Do you think that works this idea?

1 comments:

la la la 22 said...

It's really a good idea ... But a kiss is a bit funny. I think it would work. Remember ... could become uncontrollable if customers try to pull their money and stay for hours ....

Post a Comment