Crossed Black Arrows Porcelain Mark Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find This Shirt?

Does anyone know where I can find this shirt? - crossed black arrows porcelain mark

I looked everywhere and can not find!
Geddy Lee used a few months ago in Bass Player Magzine and went to Adam Gontier (Three Days Grace) on MySpace, and two images have the same T-shirt ... It is black with a white center pole, and two snakes with arrows to cut parts of the design.
If anyone knows where I can find the shirt, or if you know what the hell, I mean, well, I'd love to hear. Haha.
Thank you!

3 comments:

allenbae said...

www.killersneakers.com request. You have heard that this online store weekly update of new arrivals.

allenbae said...

www.killersneakers.com request. You have heard that this online store weekly update of new arrivals.

No Name said...

I do not know

Post a Comment