Ou On Trouve Film Rabia Aladaouiya I Need Some Help With Some French Translation Sutff. Anyone!?

I need some help with some french translation sutff. Anyone!? - ou on trouve film rabia aladaouiya

I need help to translate into French.
I have a page and a half from English to French translation for a mission.
I understand how nature and I www.dictionary.com to ensure that I long queues, but I have no confidence in the translation of CITES.
I want someone who knows how to really help the French language, to go on my translation before it in French on the lookout for
I just want to make sure I do it right.

Please and thank you! =]

First paragraph:


There are many fascinating sights of Paris City, Mo. "I Can companies like the housework or the Eiffel Tower Sacré-Coeur, no. On the other hand, I think Notre Dame is of more interest is the fact that it plays a major role in the film "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" add more interest on my wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment