Meagre Women Is It Wrong Choose My Own Way?

Is it wrong choose my own way? - meagre women

I am 32 and married for 3 years. do not have any children. I'm busy woman. My husband earns a meager salary, but he more than deserve. My husband has property rights. I often ask for money because he has no savings. In addition to all this will be used to withdraw money from my A / C or a bag without my knowledge and justifcation he is perfectly entitled to take money, even without my knowledge and s' is not a mistake at all and I'm his wife. Although he is affectionate with me, I like him, because two things, monetary dependence on me, on the other hand, the kind of behavior. Despite the loving, I sometimes have the feeling that you hurt my feelings by all these things. I always say I do not take the money without my knowledge. When you do things against my principles, which is certainly not true? Is it really love. If it is really lovely dosuch

0 comments:

Post a Comment